View Profile acdimalev

10 Movie Reviews

Why would this get blammed?

Awesome.

Your pacing has improved a lot. Congrats on your highest rated submission yet!

That was fun man.

A little disappointed to hear some same-old music mixed in on this. Excellent job on cutting the music and good timing on the sound effects. Definitely have some fresh content going on here. Thanks for posting!

6 Game Reviews

Just have to say. Audio track(s) that fade in and out with proximity to the little kids? Hell yeah!

Well...

You can get past the first several levels without even moving the mouse, but I'm a sucker for these games, so I still went with it.

I think some (most?) people might appreciate a larger default size for the Flash.

My largest complaint is the switch between levels. The hard black/white swap is killing my eyes. I stopped playing because of it and it's very doubtful I will play again for the same reason.

AudioZZ responds:

the small default size is to make it harder. I see why your eyes must have died. but you can resize the flash. The B/W thing? ...

Hey, neat.

Basic gameplay is good. I'm very happy to see a keyboard & mouse shooter.

First, I think the screen is stretched. Could you please review the game's dimensions and update them on Newgrounds?

Gameplay comments follow:

I see that upgrading your ship speed is part of the game, but the initial ship speed seems way too slow.

The WASD keys work (great!). I didn't realize this because the on-screen instructions indicate the arrow keys only.

This game could really use a radar. Actually, I think you could zoom in on the player if the game had a radar; that could, in turn, offset the need to speed up the player.

Thanks for the game. Keep it up!

1 Audio Review

Where's the bass?

I'm not a fan of the piano "breakdown" at 1:30.

The melody is nice. A bit repetitive through the song.

I don't get why you don't make that kick drum... kick. It's a strong, steady beat and it just sort of puffs along.

Neosacrifice responds:

Thanks for the Review, Acdimalev. Maybe check out the Final Version of Break A Leg, On My Channel.
:D