WTF Santa? 2013 WTF Santa? 2013

Why would this get blammed?

Free to Play Free to Play

Awesome.

Your pacing has improved a lot. Congrats on your highest rated submission yet!

Sound Before Sight Sound Before Sight

That was fun man.

A little disappointed to hear some same-old music mixed in on this. Excellent job on cutting the music and good timing on the sound effects. Definitely have some fresh content going on here. Thanks for posting!

Bianca Bunny Bianca Bunny

Dude, what the...

well, that was interesting. I can't say there was enough of it for me to have much of an opinion, but it was interesting.

Timmy Loves Chocolate Timmy Loves Chocolate

That...

was awesome.

Niggga Guys From 4chan Niggga Guys From 4chan

/b/

belongs on 4chan.

supa pepuls pat2 supa pepuls pat2

...and he's going to shoot the gun at us.

Is it bad that I really almost like this?

I can't help but think that it would have been better if they had um... "action talked" at the monster... possibly with breaks to randomly place their scribbles and mouths around the screen to indicate action.

And... why do I think this is a good idea?

jaxumaa responds:

well, instead of all the serious submissions on newgrounds, i wanted to just make fun of super peoples, which actually is on frontpage and that i'm in.... it was just for fun its called a joke :)

Sagat's Story Sagat's Story

Holy sh[beep].

Yes, yes. Because feces would only be appropriate for a mature audience. Except that he pops up at the last moment, completely blowing the *shock*, I thought that was a nice touch.

The joke is good. Something about the delivery kind of loses me. Probably has to do with Dan's lithp being a separate joke that doesn't deliver well as part of the same snap.

Since Dan flaming is a bit of an old snap, you should touch it up with something a little less expected that can drag on the ridicule. Add Cammy to the picture, make her come off as a tranny, and Dan and Cammy can bicker a bit about The flaming uppercut being Ken's special before Ken cuts them off with the exploding uppercut to Sagat.

Then "holy sh[beep]".

I've been on the Internet too long. : (

RunAway5AnimationInc responds:

By Dan I'm assuming you mean Abel? He's not really supposed to be gay or anything. The voice actor couldn't really come up with anything else. Also had I had more time I would have loved to have added more gags. But I appreciate the review!

GOAL! GOAL!

What are you doing to my ears?

Love the video. Good placement of sound effects.

Honestly, I would give this a higher rating with no music at all.