Shadow Tag Shadow Tag

Just have to say. Audio track(s) that fade in and out with proximity to the little kids? Hell yeah!

Pixel Print Pixel Print

Well...

You can get past the first several levels without even moving the mouse, but I'm a sucker for these games, so I still went with it.

I think some (most?) people might appreciate a larger default size for the Flash.

My largest complaint is the switch between levels. The hard black/white swap is killing my eyes. I stopped playing because of it and it's very doubtful I will play again for the same reason.

AudioZZ responds:

the small default size is to make it harder. I see why your eyes must have died. but you can resize the flash. The B/W thing? ...

Hyperspace War Hyperspace War

Hey, neat.

Basic gameplay is good. I'm very happy to see a keyboard & mouse shooter.

First, I think the screen is stretched. Could you please review the game's dimensions and update them on Newgrounds?

Gameplay comments follow:

I see that upgrading your ship speed is part of the game, but the initial ship speed seems way too slow.

The WASD keys work (great!). I didn't realize this because the on-screen instructions indicate the arrow keys only.

This game could really use a radar. Actually, I think you could zoom in on the player if the game had a radar; that could, in turn, offset the need to speed up the player.

Thanks for the game. Keep it up!

Shads Sketchbook Tour Shads Sketchbook Tour

Sex and violence, often at the same time.

-2 for slide 13 (the one with the cam-corder). You know why.

Agnes The Witch 2 Agnes The Witch 2

Awesome.

You got me laughing.

Fuzzy Memory: Halloween Fuzzy Memory: Halloween

Alright... nifty.

Why is there an ad on the front of this?

chesster415 responds:

On the off-chance that I might get enough views on this to make a little money on it.